Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday for Winson

There's damn lots of my friends' birthdays are also on March. I'm gonna out for combos of times to celebrate their birthdays! I went out with my cousins to celebrate my cousin brother's birthday on this Monday that was just came back from Aussie.

We went to Neway for karaoke and we had the K-Lunch package which is RM9.80nett++ per person. It was pretty cheap and worth because we were provided with a lunch meal(optional), soup(either chinese or western soup, you choose), fruits and a drink. It's more better and cheaper than RedBox which i usually went there. The sounds system and the system in choosing songs are even better than RedBox too. We can see the singers' pictures in page by page, but RedBox don't.

I'm started get to likey Neway now! ^^



We had an awesome sing out loud but just in 2 hours time. :(

After that, headed to Sunway Pyramid for shopping and movies. My cousin brothers that stayed long in Aussie are kept complaining that Malaysia's weather is hot! Even though we were in the shopping malls. :( Yea the weather is freaking hot nowadays, makes peoples always getting tired and sick. And it's really make me going hot-temper, moreover i'm in the stage of pms now wtf

They bought some clothes from there and just for changing due to the hotness of the weather grr. Hot weather do kills peoples right?

Pek chek! Tsk tsk tsk



Do i look good in wearing leggings? :( Which effect nicer? Left, right? Or none of above?



Camwhore with cousin sister when waiting the guys changing

After buying, went to have a grand Japanese meals at Sushi Zanmai. You know, it's my FAVOURITE! Listen carefully here for those who don't know what's my favourite food lol



The birthday boy, Winson



Here's our foods came! I don't know what's this sushi called but i just know how to eat haha wtf



The Unagi Roll. Nah, i know this kay :P



Ebi Tempura Rice with egg. (I think so it's called like this) Anyway, it's super duper delicious!!



Err... I just know i tasted salmon when i ate this. Sorry sushi i don't know what's your real name.



Do you know how much i love them? This is the sushi set which have many types of sushi-sss. All are my favourite seriously, whatever what type is it, with eggs, fish roe, salmon, shrimp, or unagi etc etc. as long it is sushi, i'll still put them in my greedy mouth lol wtf. I love the jellyfish and the octopus one seriously. It was incredibly YUMMAYY!

I will out of control when eating delicious foods. They're suducing me to eat them. Oh no, i'm totally dumped the thought of fatness out from my mind!

Seriously bu ke yi jiang xia qu le, yao bu ran wo zhen de hui bian chen da fei po. :'(

Who can help me to diet? Or any diet ways is useful and effective? :(((

After eating, went to watched the movie of 72 tenants. Actually i and my 2 cousin brothers have already watched the movie before, but both of my cousin sisters wanted to watch that movie so desperately, so this was the second time i watched that just for accompany them aiks.

Btw, though this was the second time i watch, i still think the singing part between Jacky Cheung and Wong Cho Lam one is the most funniest part that really makes me laugh my fking ass off like shyt! LOL (Peoples who already watched that show should know that)

I thought back how was the Cho Lam's face when he sings the ending song, then i'll unconciously smile and laugh. This guy is really a pro joker and has a deep sense of humour. I'll definitely laugh out loud in every shows that he acted. And seriously he has a awesome voice, and really sings very well in high pitch.



Here he is. (The right one) He got famous with his shorty height in every shows. In the 72 tenants movie, he called as "duen yan", it means shawty lol

Went back after watching movie. Alright, i'll end this post with my camwhore pic. :)





p/s: Gonna celebrate my another friend's birthday on next week! Again.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: