Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Morning



The 3rd day of 3 months



Bagus. Today is Saturday. hmmm~ Parents shout and woke me up. Dns. I still want to continue my dream weii.. @@ Fine then, i go online and now i'm blogging :)

Standing at my house door and look outside. Sunshine is lying on the earth. Listen to birds' singing. It's morning now. Is it a new day for me? Well, at least passes a day. I hope the time can past more faster and settle everything. Sigh. Now only the 3rd day. When only can reach 3 months? I miss you lots.. :((((((((

Song that I'm listening now: Without you by Mariah Carey
Sad song. Emo song. Pity song. :(
The time that show on my clock now: 10:53am
When can i see your lovely face? Even a glance of seeing already makes me satisfied T____T

__________________


Going to clean up my freaking dusty and dirty bedroom later. I din sweep and mop the floor for ages d. :S And i'm going to shift my "new" pc to upstair. wulala~

What's my program tonight? Have a birthday dinner with my relatives. To celebrate my cousin, Shereen Ang 21st birthday. :D Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~ :)




p/s: Tomorow will be my another cousin, Cheryline's birthday. :X
p/s: Good Luck in ur job darl.







[ ILOFEUBII ]

No comments: