Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

170409



-The 2nd day of 3 months-



Woke up at 7.05am this morning. yea i'm late again. I always the one who can't be punctual. dunno why. aiks.. My eyes are better now. Not tired and sepet like yesterday. But tears still circling in my eyes while seeing our pictures. sigh.

Today school was like a piece of shit. My handphone had been rampas by discipline teacher. F rite? haizz.. I am sitting the most behind in my class. Me, Saiful and Wan sit right behind there together. Wan is sit jus right beside the back class door, and if any teacher pass by, it's very obvious to see him. That time i was smsing. I put my handphone in my desk drawer and waiting reply like usual. Then the babi Wan took my phone and just wan to see my pictures or music and all that. After that, a fat indian disicipline teacher named Kunalan passed by. So how? MAMPUS laaaaa!! I think the teacher thought the phone is his. Then he just ask him to give him the phone and just walked away. wtf

We planned to after finished school only find the teacher. So we just wait the bell ring only go to the place that i get bored of it d, which means bilik disiplin. But before that, yh told me his phone also kena rampas too. I was like.. wth?? == He also? He told me how's the story happened.. Sigh. those teachers really mcb de. Then after that bell rang, we all went to the bilik discipline to take back our phones. You know what? All the discipline teachers don wan layan us. Then we asked where is En. Kunalan? The head of the discipline teacher said he went back home already. Then my mind was like.. WTH?? How dare he took our phones d then just go back home without telling us?? Deng lorr.. then the teacher told us next week only come. == Piss of Shytttt!! Grrr.. I can't use my phone for 2 days. Dammit. En. Kunalan, son of a bitch. Fakiu ==

Yesterday cried like hell d then today still happened this kind of shyt. CB

________________


My mood getting better. I know God is helping me to cure my wounds in my heart. Finally, smile appeared on my face today. But my heart still bleeding and sad. sigh. Anyway, i'll just waiting the time past with a peaceful heart :)

Oh gosh~ having tuition later at evening. Aiks. Bored bored bored. How good if you're beside me now :((((((




p/s: I'm going to Bangkok next week! Wooottt~ :D







[ IMICHIUBABY ]

No comments: