Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Miss You :(((

That time i was chatting with my friends. And my handphone is in my bag and i put it on the table that quite far away from me. Suddenly... My phone rang..

"It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose where ever it goes.. I always know.. that you make me smile.. please stay for a while now........" I put this song (Bubbly by Colbie Caillat) as his contact ringtone. Which means when i heard my phone rang and playing this song, it means he call me! :DD After that, i ran towards the table and took out my phone from my bag. I saw his contact picture in my phone.. He's calling meeeee!!! Omggggg.. I quickly picked up, and he said this to me..

"Baby, I Miss You....."

Wooooooooottttt~~~!!! How EXCITED i am??!! :DDDDD I smile and laugh happily after i heard that. Becos finally he back to me now.. :)











Then i woke up. F***!! It's just a dreammmmmmm.. T________T


I dream this last night. Sigh. It is just a dream. It's fake! Wake up winnieee!! Sobbb.. How good if it's real? How good if he really say that to me? Haizz.. Is it a good sign for me? I don't know. I hope so too. :(((((((

____________


Yesterday night i cried again. My mind reflash back where we went before and what we did. In the bus, cab, shopping mall, cinema, restaurant, mamak stall, church.. Some funny memories make me smile sometime when i think back. I miss your "cold jokes". I never hear for so damn long already. Make me laugh pls? Hahahaha.. No i'm not happy actually. I need you baby.

Darl ah darl.. When is the time you only cool down enough wor? Ngo dang dou hou san fu jor laaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~ *screaming*

Phew~ Scream loudly is 1 of the medicine to healing and release our stressfulness. Today is just the 4th day of 3 months. I feel time pass so damn slow lo.. Can faster mou? == I keep looking at the calendar. Still got sooooo farrrrr away to July. wth. Hmm.. I am thinking.. Still have to pass 2 times of school exams, get 3 times of period, take 7 times of pocket money, go for 12 times of church, go for 50 times of tuition.. Then 3 months past. Aiks.. Long enough huh? Fine.. I just wait.. :(

Suddenly my mind pop out this chinese song. "I'm waiting for youuu~ Waiting for youuu~ Waiting for you kiss me at the night~~~~~" Lol.. 3 months jek.. Very fast geh... Hor? *comforting myself* Swt =.=


Winnie is bored. No phone. No outing. No him. Only can blogging here. Sigh







[ IMISSYOUSOMUCHII ]

No comments: