Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

210409

*The 6th day of 3 months*



Tuesday ; I'm late to school again! Woke up at 7.10am.. Arghhh.. Who can be my human alarm? Yet, i knew that no matter who call me and wake me up, i still the same. LATE!! Ishhh

In the morning, went to the bilik disiplin with my dad to see En. Kunalan for taking back my phone. Well.. I'm ready my ears to listen all their mumble and nonsense.. bla bla bla~ Teacher, dad and mom.. Membebel jer.. Uh~ Whatever~ Finally got back my phone, but now is not with me. Aiks.. My dad kept for me d. Tonight only can take back.. Sigh

Today is a windy day. Good weather :) And i slept in the class for 1 and a half hour! wth? I was like taking nap in the class. lol~ I know i'm a lazy pig :P Lots of dreams i had. but forgot wat's that d. Aiks.. Later gonna go for tuition again :( Today is..... Ohya~ English and Maths. Do you guys know what's the meaning of B.O.R.I.N.G? yeah for those who don't know then you can climb up to your house's roof and jump down to the car porch. :D

No more emo post? haha.. Nope, today mood is just quite good only. Maybe i'm going to used to it the days without him. But i still miss him lotsss! lalala~

What's the plan for tomorrow? Ngek ngek~ Wanna know?
Stay Tuned
;)





[ IMISSYOULOTS ]

No comments: