Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

3rd semester


Hi.

I'm here again.

Today is the first day of 3rd semester, and also the last semester of my Foundation course. New classmates, new friends. I've separated with my my other friends in previous semester due to they are taking other elective subject. I'm going to mix a bunch of new friends, hope we can blend the mixture together and have a good communication :)

What makes me feel annoyed in this semester is,


My timetable is SUCKS.


There's a huge gap of break time between my classes. Monday i have 4 hours of break time, Tuesday(optional) & Friday i have 3 hours of break time. What am i suppose to do every time to spend my longgggg hours break? What shit is this zzz

Break longer, time longer.
Time longer, boredom bigger. 
Boredom bigger, money flows out faster!

Eat, play, movie, etc etc what also need money. Except, just slacking around and chit chat all day long -.- I will be seriously broke if i really don't manage my financial well.


SIENNNNNNN MAX ZZZZZZ


This sem is gonna be a BIG challenge for me! I want to score a BETTER result(than last time)! Most importantly is, i must get SCHOLARSHIPSSSSSSS!!!


Still frustrating of choosing which course in my degree. I thought i have decided, but my heart is shaking again :/


Mass Communication or Hospitality



Ahhhhhhhh FAN! PEK CHEK.


Try to ask God. Bye.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

visiting here with a smile... have a nice day ~ =)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..