Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Teacher's Day


Hi peeps. 


I know i'm so LATE, so SLOW. I promised i will spare my time to blog more often, but i don't. I'm sorry :( Please accept me as a lousy blogger, and don't mind for my late post, and hope you all will continue reading my blog :)

Well, the days i'm in college is getting lesser and lesser. As this is the last semester for my Foundation in Arts, there's around 1 more month plus to end soon. Time flies, and now it's mid of May. The last year of today, i was in my NS camp and don't know anything bout my further studies. I gave myself time to think what should i do after i leave NS. In a very prompt and unplanned decision, i went into Sunway college 3 days after i left NS. And so, i met my awesome lecturers and friends. My life began to turned a point to a higher level of process. My college life. 

Well, yesterday is the official Teacher's Day. Our college did not celebrate yesterday, but we celebrated it 2 weeks before. So this is a late update post again haha. Anyway, i still want to blog about it because i think this is a very memorable moment :) 


Handmade card boards for lecturers by July intake :)

My 3 besties. Vivian, Jesvin & Nicholas.

Waving our hands during the singing performance by Jan & March intake students. 

FIA lecturers. 


Ms. Pamela, my previous semester's english lecturer. She's very kind too, but is a very strict lecturer. Our days were so stressed of overwhelming with all of her homeworks in 1st & 2nd sem. Very strict until we all are scare of her sometimes. Lol. But overall, she's a very good lecturer. :)




Keith, my Culture & Idea's lecturer in my previous sem. There's only one word to describe him: FUNNY. Seriously, he's the awesome-est lecturer i've ever met. He talks, he jokes, he acts funny poses and face expressions. I always laughed hard in his class last time. Though the things he taught are quite boring at times, due to the subject i think, it's all about history .___. But i just love his character of how he used to made us laughed. He knows many things, all the things around the world: history, architectures, stories etc. Literally he knows everything! I'm very salute him because i think he's really a genius! Knowledgeable person that made me impressed :D 

 This is how he laughs when he is watching our video that we presented. Cute rite? Hahaha!



Ms. Michelle, my current English lecturer. She's a very cheerful, hilarious and kind teacher. Always acting funny poses while teaching in the class. I always approached her when i have questions, then she will explain to me patiently 


Ms. Neethasha, my Psychology lecturer. Pretty, chill, and friendly. She's only 5 years elder than me, same age as my sis lol. She is a good friend more than a lecturer. She taught us alot about psychology things and we actually gained alot of knowledge that we never learnt before.

This is when she teach about human personality observation in Chatime, Sunway Pyramid. She's a Chatime lover too :) My first experience of having class at outside with a bunch of classmates. Awesome! 


Ms. Ruma, with the red punjabi. She's the head of the whole FIA department. Also can called, the BIG BOSS :D She has a mother-looking face, very lovely and kind :) 

There are many other lecturers that i never mentioned cos i can't get to take pic with them. Yet, they are all AWESOME! Thanks for all of your guiding and gave me a good environment to study and had fun in college! I appreciate it deep down in my heart 



Last but not least, THE GROUP PHOTO!


 FIA July intake 2011. YOU GUYS ROCKS MY WORLD 

No comments: