Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Music Man II


Hello readers :) 

I'm enjoying my sem break now ♥ 

That's why i am so free to update blog teehee. Btw, there's 4 more days to my holiday ends. Time passed so fast :( It's mid of March already wtf. 

I'm gonna blog about the Music Man II Tour LeeHom's concert @ Stadium Merdeka on last last Saturday, 03/03/12. I know this post is a lil bit quite long ago, but i wanna share this exciting happiness on my blog here! 

Talk about Wang LeeHom, i listened to his musics when i was a teenage kid. The first song i fell in love with his song is - 心中的日月. Super in love with his songs and i kept repeated listening to it by playing on my radio all the time. I memorized the lyrics and sing all alone in my room. Then, i'm in love with the song - 你和我. That time was about..... 2004 year. Yeah, i was just 11 years old, standard 5. Haha that was when LeeHom came across my mind and stay in my memory ;) 

As time goes by, i just listened to his musics, songs as usual. I'm not a hardcore fan that crazy over him. Until, I'd knew a person on the net. He posted those new released videos in 2010, the album of 十八般武艺 on Facebook, i started to fell in love with LeeHom's musics over again and get attention to this guy...... Yeah, he's my current boyfie! ;D Well, we sparked up our loving lights by that time. Chatting, talking, joking, meet up, and then TADA! Indirectly, LeeHom actually matched us be together ;)

p/s: My bf is actually my cousin's ex-primary school friend as well :) 

And now, I've made LeeHom as my favourite singer and get into his updates all the time! :P

That's how my story about LeeHom and my love story been through. Hehe. I've never been any concerts before. And this is the first time i attend to a music concert, moreover it's my favourite singer's concert! Of course, my feeling was excited to the max! :D 

Waiting to start. #nervous

Sei ngan zai & sei ngan mui.

 Boyfie's siblings. From left: Edison, Ankey, Baby Ken & Me!

Ready for 火力全开!!! 

Soh lou posing HAHAHA. 

 LH stands for LEEHOM!!! 

START!!!

 LeeHom playing piano.

LeeHom playing ErHu.

Did not captured much photos of every moment during the concert. On halfway, there comes the rain :( We still feeling highhh when listening he sings under the rain! And we follow him singing too 盖世英雄到来!

 At first, i thought it was just drizzling. Mana tau, it became heavier -.-

At the end moment, LeeHom circled the whole stadium while singing 一首简单的歌. That was the happiest moment ever that LeeHom physically appeared in front of me in such short distance!! OMG handsome max! *faint*

I was busy taking his picture from far to near and wasted my few seconds to see him. -.- REGRET MAX. 

Because you know why. This is how all the photos taken back that time.



FUCKING BLUR -.-

DAMMIT. I should have record video instead of take photos. #fml


Bought this Music Man II T-shirt for myself. #loves ♥ ♥ 

Front & Back.


Last but not least, give you all a kissie to end my post! 



p/s: Give a LIKE or comment on my post if you feel want to ;)

No comments: