Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cheezels ♥


ALOHA :)


Hello, readers. I know it's been a long long time there's no a proper post from me. Fyi, since i've enrolled to my college, my days are really driving busy like a bee. -.- Assignments, test, presentations, homeworks... All come together! Seriously, this ain't feeling good. What makes me feel good is, the days past really omg-fast, and the busy-ness are enriching my every single day for not being slack. Because of this, my 1 week of raya holiday break is not consider a holiday for me. I still have to do my assignments and prepare for the test on the day right after the holiday ends. :/ Fml.

"Hey, what day is today?" I often asking this question. -.- Or, "Eh what happened last night?" See, i'm such a forgetful person and i literally threw everything back of my mind and all my brain is loaded with all my studies stuffs. What now? I've become a nerd?! No way man. I just try to be hardworking, as hard as i could.

Alright, just post something about my Critical Thinking assignment/presentation that i did last week with my group members. We need to do a poster or advertisement to promote a product. After discussing, we all decided to do a video commercial. :)

This is the product that we are promoting. Cheezels!

My favourite

Amira, the video editor. :)

Dinesh, the slides maker aka presentation speaker. :)

CC, a Sarawak friend. :)

Take pictures at Amira's house at Bukit Jelutong. Her house is so big and elegant!

Beautiful garden. :)

One of the "actor" in the video. I forgot what's the cat's name. -.- (p/s: I dislike cats.)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

This is our production from 4 of us. Enjoy. :)


Cheelzels. Impossible to resist.

No comments: