Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Outing

I had a most late ever outing on last week. My friend fetched me, Elaine and Cheryline out for playing. As always, the happy Thursday. :D Freaking exhausted day because we had an extreme and super fun programs for the whole blardy day. We went out from 12pm till the late midnight 4am. Almost 16 hours huh? Gosh, freaky tiring yet we had fun and enjoyed it. :)

Afternoon ; we went to Pyramid and bought the night's movie tickets. Then, looked for my baby's birthday present. Fortunately i had already thought what to buy, so won't take me lots of time for choosing it. You know lah, i so fussy and choosy, if i don't plan anything or have no idea of thinking what to buy, scared until the next day of morning i also haven't buy it. Wtf :/ After that, went to Cheras for our lunch. A unique and special restaurant called FunOK. In cantonese means-back to home. All the furnitures and ambiance are like in the house, so it would give a "back to home" feeling to the customers. And their menu is made in a thick small book with plenty choices of foods in it. They gave some weird names for the foods and drinks such as the fishballs called 一粒粒, the nuggets called 一块块. Then a drink that is green in colour they called it 青哔哔, a drink that is black in colour they called it 黑茫茫. LMAO. Try to pronounce it in cantonese if you know. Don't you think it's funny? We laughed like shyt. LOL

There is a section area is even more special, all the chairs not are chairs, but it's the toilet stools. Mangkuk tandas? Yeah thats it, according to the pictures in magazine lah. I have no chance to see the section area due to it is only open when there're full of customers and have to book for reservations before you go there. So ba bai meh? True lah, interviewed by magazines one wor.

The hotties, me and Elaine. Bored in the car when in the traffic jam.

Peach Green Tea and Watermelon Juice

Smoothies.

Cousins - Winnie & Cheryline

Nuggets Sticks. NICE

Mushroom soup with garlic bread. CHUN!!

Cheryline's fried spaghetti. OK OK LAH

Ah Kei's Fried rice. I never eat though.

Elaine's TomYam mihun. The soup is so damn chi gek. HOT!!

And this is mine. Fried Udon with Black Pepper. SPICY and SEXY. :D

Extremely full until burst out my stomach! Wow

After that, we back to Pyramid again. There's still have some time before the movie starts. So we went for bowling. :)

The champion and the winner - Elaine

1st runner up - Winnie

Lastly, 2nd runner up - Cheryline. The loser. Boo

Then then then, time's up! We went to the cinema, popcorns and drinks could not be missed. Teehee. We watched this movie! :)

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D version

Moral value of the movie : Do not be greedy, otherwise you will be a fat huge person like an effing retarded idiot pig! Nolah just kidding. :P Movie rated, 8/10. First time watching 3D movie in the cinema. Pretty nice.

Less of peoples. I can sit where i want!

Oh my darling and honey.

Weird 3D glasses. 2 different colours one. :/

I acted like wearing a very chun sunglasses like that pulak. wtf

3 sexays of the day

Night ; Went for pool till the late night. Not the swimming pool kay, it's the snooker pool. Didn't take any pictures while playing because it was too fun. Lol :D Then, overnight at my cousin's house. Exhausted day. Phew. Pimples popping out on my face the next day and i looked like a piece of shyt. Grrr.

___

Cyrus's birthday pictures will be upload next time due to lack of time for blogging. I'm chasing two new HK dramas in Astro On Demand like hell now! My favourite actress, Charmaine Sheh acted. Must watch for sure. :) Moreover, my final exam is coming. Just on the next week! How can i so relaxing here for blogging and watching tv shows? Gosh i prepared to fail, SERIOUSS!! Fuags :((( So my blog will be ditch for a time i guess.


p/s: I just received a call from my mom that she get me a job for catering. 3pm-10pm and transportation provided. Still don't know how much is the salary. Hope can satisfy my purse lah aiks. I need money so freaking much, that's why i received the job without knowing the salary. Bobian. But also good lah, at least have some income. :D

Signing off. Ciaoz

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: