Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Monday


Had an outing with my classmates on Monday and we went for skating at SP. Apparently i'm out with Malays, most of it. Yes it was and just only me and Zuki are the only chinese among the "gang". :/ Yea it's the first time of going out with them, and it's with Malays. Err sounds weird why do Winnie would out with Malays? I have no idea. Okay i wore my Not-everyone-can-be-sexy-like-me shirt on that day. And match a black short. You'll know what the consequences of wearing like that later. Damn

We had our brunch at Pizza Hut because there have a cheap-and-nice promotion like a set of meal just cost for Rm7.50? Well, i loveeee Pizzas anyway. :)

Cheesy Chicken. It calls. Order it if you go to PizzaHut next time! Nice ;)

Roxa, Wan and Saipol

The "chinese". Zuki and Winnie.

So then, we went to skating like for.. 4 hours? Yea it's tiring me and exhausted seriously. After skating, we ate Burger King. Then, back home. I have to mention i did not eat Burger King for ages. Now i realized that the burgers are really FREAKING DELICIOUS actually. Well, it's up in my fast food list now. :) This is our group picture, except Roxa. Cos she be the cameragirl.


This was the first time i skate, and Gosh, you knew wat happened indeed. A hugeee and bigger-than-50cents bruise on my right knee. Yes, it does happened duh. wtf. After 4 hours of skating became like.........



This. -.-

-

Currently, after 3 days. Became like......

This. Getting better? I guess so. :/


-


It's 2.31am now. Okay time to bed i know. Nitez peepies. ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: