Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Holiday

Okayy i've been spent my freaking long holidays within this 2 weeks. Last week i'm rotting alone in the house and never go out until this week. What am i doing when i'm in the house with doing nothing? Sleep, wake up, then sleep again. Then wake up again, kay it's time to wash up myself. Eat, play pc, then watch tv. BORED SHYT. Yet, sleep until the sun shine on my ass is a great thing for me. Everyday sleep till the noon, i missed seeing the sunrise, as always. No, i never see it before i guess. No chance, lol.

Recently i'm get into a english show called Gossip Girl. Currently watching till the Season 2, Episode 18. Yeah have to say that this show is pretty awesome. Complicated relationships always messed me up. Like, Nate is with Blair actually, but get hooked by Serina later on. Then, Nate back to Blair, then Serina with Dan. After that, Blair with Chuck. Dan with Vanessa. Serina with Alvin. Dan with....? Wtf i have no idea what i'm talking about. Lol. Their relationships are really complicated till can joins them up with drawing the lines to do a graph. It's all linked together. Different characters, different names, different stories and different backgrounds. You have to watch yourself then you'll understand what i'm crapping here. Lol. The most outstanding couple that i personally like is Dan with Serina actually. They broke up for twice yet end up together again. But at last, stories seems going different. Still not yet watch the continue episodes, i guess the third times break up happening soon. Aiks

FYI, i'm using PPStream to watch this show. A chinese software that can watch tonnes of shows or movies you want. Yet, the disadvantage of this software is will make my internet connection get slow. And my house's router is shared using with my brother and sister, that means 3 computers just connect to the hundred-and-only-one router ONLY. So, once i opened the PPStream, both of them can't connect to the internet. Wtf? My house's line is so effing cheapskate due to we're launching the Rm66 streamyx package only. And because of this, i always get scolded by my siblings and warned me not to watch anymore for so damn lot effing times. Fucks. Fine, i'm get used to my hegemonic brother d anyway because he's the eldest one among us. I asked lotsss of my PPStream user friends whether their connection have problem or not once they opened it. Their answer is, "NO." Or "No ar. Why? You got meh?" Based of this replies, i had made a conclusion bout it.

Aim : To determine whether PPStream really will influence the internet connection or not.

Conclusion : No, it wont. It's just because of my blardy suxx cha sui streamyx package. So it can't afford to run so much connections for 3 lines.

Hypothesis was accepted.

Wtf. Am i doing science experiment in essay? Craps. Ignore it. I get sucks result in my science subject kay. Lol. Hence, i have to open PPStream and watch my Gossip Girl when both of them are not at house. Have to wait them out pulak. Kns.


This is what i said. Agrrr.. They're sexy and hot man!!! Don't you think so too? Gosh. Obsessed with it. SOL

I'm always alone at house. And i really can say i've eaten Maggie for several times seriously! I ate Curry flavour, Chicken, Maggie Goreng, and the nice-test one, SHIN Maggie!! With my chinese surname on it. Maybe is my grand-grand-grand-grandfather created this maggie brand one? :D Hah try to figure it out! The packaging is in red in color although it's kinda expensive but it's worth to try. Diperkenalkan oleh Winnie Sin. :)) Well, my house have nothing to eat, so i have to survive by eating those unhealthy yet delicious Maggie Mee. I'm bored of eating that btw. Yew.

My sister is in her holiday now also, same as me. She cooked spaghetti for dinner last week. With the Prego red sauce. I stood beside of her then see and learnt how she cooked. Pretty nice. Then, few days ago, i tried to cook spaghetti by myself for my lunch due to my tongue was sick of Maggie d. She taught me to cook spaghetti noodles with Campbell soup. Oh well, i recall back how she cooked last time then i just followed the steps she did. Then.. This is the result.....



TaDaaaa!!! Spaghetti with Campbell soup. And that is sausage slices in it for the ingredient. It's pretty nice seriously. I'm not pretending at all. This was the first time i cooked spaghetti by myself alone without anyone helping and it was so successful. Haha bangga betul. :DD Anyway, i rate it for 7.5/10! Consider get A hor? Teehee. Can fight with my sister d. SOL

Winnie Sin. The chef of spaghetti. Eh eh leh. SOL


Define SOL :

SCREAM OUT LOUD.


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: