Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Eve

Okay i spent my New Year Eve with a kinda lame and bored feeling. I went to Sunway Pyramid for countdown. Things were not excited as what i expect for. Apparently i celebrated with my friends and with their friends' friends. But actually i'm not celebrating at all. I'm just alone and i felt lonely. Following them going anywhere like such a mad dog, kinda pissed off that day. No mood to talk about my new year eve. Nothing special. No countdown, neither didn't see any of fireworks, but just heard the effing boom boom sounds only. I'm gonna find my plan on new year eve by my ownself next year! CB

Before went to Pyramid, me, mom and my bro went to had steamboat buffet for our dinner at Tasty Pot Restaurant, somewhere nearby Pyramid. RM25nett per person if i'm not mistaken. The restaurant owned 3 storeys of the whole building and there were crowded with peoples like shyt. Almost full house until some customers couldn't find the seats. Kinda popular steamboat buffet restaurant. And yeah, the foods were awesome! :) Too much of choices and lots of variety foods to eat until i don't know which to choose! And it was freaking burst my stomach out seriously. I think this is more worthy for those who eat lots and who have big appetite, especially like those big fat buffaloes peoples, or that so called hungry ghost. Lol wtf

See, all the peoples were queuing to take the steamboat ingredients.

Fleshy crab. Yummy

The prawns are fresh, the texture was so incredibly delicious. :)

Colourful types of ice-cream flavour for dessert.

Ice-creammm ♥

Can fight with the amount of peoples at Pasar Malam d. Lol

After eating, my bro dropped me at Pyramid. Then i joined my friends after that.

The couple. Kelvin and Yennie.

Best date and time. 01-01-10, 1.01am.

After countdown, we yam char at Ming Tien and i ordered a huge glass of carrot milk, while my friend ordered watermelon juice. My bladder gonna burst off after drinking that. Phew

The last day of my 2009 year just gone like this. Took a long sleep, and woke up in the next morning. It's the first day of 2010 already. Take a deep breathe and feels the fresh air of the environment. Due to it was a special day, i promised myself i have to wake up early and take my time to accompany my parents on that day. Because usually i and my sister are always slept until the late noon, so kinda neglected the time of spending with my parents for breakfast together. Trying to be a filial daughter lol. And so, i and my parents had dim sum for breakfast at Puchong. After that, my mom and her friends had appointment to visit her friend, so we separated while me and my dad find our own programmes. :) At last we went to IOI mall for new year shopping.

Okay that was the most insane shopping i had ever tried. It's only me and my dad, we had already spent almost 500 bucks and just for 2 persons of us only. Never know IOI mall have such lots of stuffs to shop, since the new wing was opened now. We bought lots of stuffs that day, and all are in clothing. My dad was like a rich pappie and just buying stuffs without hesitating. While me, i just keep on choosing the clothes, and tried them again and again in the fitting room. And if suits, i just go to the counter and ask my dad for pay. Gosh what a father and daughter crazy shopping lol. I know i have a generous and the best father, don't be jealous. :P Btw, have to thank him for digging a big hole in his purse. Aww

I've learned something : If you don't have a nice body, whatever clothes you wear, or even you dressed yourself like a splendid peacock, but that is also not nice on you. But if you have a nice body, whatever clothes you wear are also beautiful on you, even though it is just a simple tee with a short. Hence, no matter for guys or womans, a nice body is important. There're only nice body are worth for peoples admire. I hate my fatness. Fuag :'(

School reopen tomorrow. Time passed effing fast and i'm officially in form 5 now. I know my studies will gonna be tougher and tougher, more difficulties i have to face, and more pressures and burdens i'm gonna carry on. Okay this is the part i hate the most.


Wake up early in the morning. It really kills me. I'm gonna live in the alarm world again. Everyday woke up by the annoying alarm sound. The sleeping queen is back to the school? Yeah i guess so. But well, this is the last year of me staying at this school, i'm gonna appreciate the last moment in secondary school. Sleep less, play less, out less, but study more, focus more, and revise more.


I'm always study with having a big sigh, because i'm born to be a lazy person lol. But i know i have to do so, will never reduce my effort in my studies. Okay school tomorrow nerdy! The war between me and my studies will be starting. The big fearful war will gonna start in the end of the year, which is SPM. Well, wish me luck!

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: