Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shop till you crazy


Do Re Mi.

Just to post up what i did on my last weekend. Sunday, went to church in the morning as usual. My dad showed me something to test me when we were in the car on the way to church.


This is the thingy. Some kind like a tricky metal thing that needs a particular way to take it out and put it in back. He promised me if i could solve the test and take it out, he will reward me 100 bucks! I played that before, so i roughly knew how to do it. At last i did it, but he didn't give any 1 cent of coin or any piece of notes also. Ish tipu.

He kept showing off to me that how he took it off in a super fast speed. And i recorded how long did he tooks to take it off with using the stopwatch in my phone. Results shown is 1.3 sec. Same as he put it in too. Lol fast sial. But me, just simply moving and twisting here and there just to take it off with depends of my luck lol

After church, went to SS15 with ShinYii, as we had promised to hang out together to there another time again, for entering our holy shopping heaven. :D Then she got herself a handbag too, similar with mine that i bought last time, but it's in different colour. Chun yea, we got the 2 same bags and both of it are also in BLINGS and SHINING until you have to wear sunglasses when you saw us to avoid the brightness. LOL

And finally, i bought a top with the grids patterns that i spotted last time. And it costs me for Rm50.15. The aunty in the boutique shop was really strict in doing her clothes business wtf.

I asked her, "Can you count me in 50 bucks only? 15 cent also want to count meh?"

And she straight away answered me with a "NO" in a deep strict voice. Seems like it was kinda rude of her and i don't think this is the correct way to serving a customer. Although she couldn't deduct the 15 cents for me, but at least she can have a smile on her face and embarrassingly say a sorry, right?

Then she said, "I'm not the boss, i have to key in the correct total amount into the computer."

My mind was thinking, if i was she, i rather to pay the little 15 cents for the customer instead of lost a customer of visiting my boutique. At last i really paid her a note of 50 bucks, 1 coin of 10 cent and 1 coin of 5 cent. Ngam ngam hou hmph!

After enough loitering there, i accompanied ShinYii to SP to buy the S.H.E concert tickets and then we had our another round of shopping again lol. Seriously i used a lot of cashy that day and i'm gonna bankrupt soon duh. And yeah, i bought kinda lots of stuffs and did sucked my purse till dried.

My black blingy bag. Rm45. And it was already in 50% discount. Nice grab. :)


Bio Oil - Rm32.90.
Elianto Green Tea Foam Cleanser - Rm26.

I need Bio Oil to recover my god damn scars! Especially my blardy face -.- I tried many brand types of facial cleanser but it seems unfriendly to my face skin. Then this time i took a risk to try on the Elianto's brand of facial cleanser. It really goods to me fortunately. It somehow better of using it instead of those branded ones example Ginvera, Nano, Nivea that i used before.

Silver blingy hand accessory - Rm10.30.

I'm so in love with blinkee stuffs recently. Don't know why. I'll gone hyper when i saw blinkee things lol wtf. Perhaps it attracts me lots? Blink blink blink *winks* ;) My new clothes won't be upload in here i guess, just notice it in my CNY pictures lah. Because i'm gonna wear all of it during CNY. :D And yeah, i pierced my right ear! It doesn't seems pain for me btw. Spot my first top picture in this post. Teehee

CNY decoration at Sunway Pyramid.

Pictures of the day. Wifey aka Irene & Hubby aka Winnie. ♥


p/s: Sigh i can't wait for CNY and angpauss. I'm counting down it every single day. :(

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: