Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random

6 of it, which is the best? I know, it's none. -.-

Just a random post here. Came back from school just now, what a bored day. Yeah today is the replacement schooling day for the CNY holiday. After recess we are totally all in free. Playing cards, taking pictures, listening musics, gossiping and bla bla bla ing. Usually winnie would not go for replacement school on Saturday, but this time she did. Give her a big applause please. *claps* HAHA stupid. I just wanted to take attendance lah, and i'm now is the so called good student right. So yeah. Lol BOO

These pictures are captured by today. So it's hot and fresh that just came out from the oven. :P

My classmates in 5 ARA.

Skip to another topic. I saw something cute in my phone, which is my friend sent a picture message to me with an adorable moving animation gong zai.

Its mouth can open and close one neh. Lol effing cute kan?

-


Last week went to Summit with parents for movie. And we watched Spy on the Next Door. Oh Jackie Chan was still that awesome although he's aging now. His kungfu and comedy parts were still in good. His acting skills were never fade, don't know why. And he's always act some kind like babysitter, and keep protecting all the children from danger. Same as the BB Plan movie last time. Best actor of him. I rate the movie for 8/10. :)

Then i bought this from Salvation shop at Summit. The first original Christian song album i ever have. Hillsong, Faith + Hope + Love. The songs are pretty nice, but my parents don't like and even criticize it. ISH -.-

-

2 days ago i went to SS15 for lepak with my wifeyShinYii. Gawd miss her damn lot sial. Finally can met her d. :D And we had a happy shopping together, yeah again haha. I bought myself a top and a blinky bag. Chun finally i got myself a handbag. My next hunting is a pair of flat shoe! I still couldn't find any since my sandals had spoiled last time. Sometimes i'm lazy to wear heels, then i'm always wearing my cheapskate flip flop to everywhere. Kesian aiks. I'm still not yet shop enough for my Chinese New Year shopping okays! I'm gonna back to there again and walk over all the boutiques until my bags drop! TEEHEE. SS15 is a nice place to shop seriously. Don't think it just a normal place with full of restaurants and Cybercafe that everybody goes to. Have a proper look at there babes! You could have a fun shopping instead of in those shopping malls.

ShinYii, JOM again okay! ;D

And ShinYii saw this glamorous BMW sport car with a special car plate. JAY 2008. Chun rite. I'm wondering is that Jay Chou's car? Lol


Being so RANDOM. Because i don't know what to blog. Excuse me please. :(

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: