Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sem break

 Smile the way you are.

 1st semester is over. Going to start my 2nd semester. Isn't time pass very fast? Tomorrow is the first day of November already. 2 more months, then 2011 will be come to an end. It's just like a blink of an eye.

 New sem, new friends, new lessons, new thing. I'm taking Advertising & Design as my elective subject, not for the Economy. Hmm.. Hope it will be fine to me, and i will learn with full concentration with my heart. Time to back to the hectic life again. :/ #bored

Alright, let's blog something about in my 6 days sem break holiday. (That's super short, i know right -.-)

Went to Ikano with bunch of friends straight after my last paper in final exam. Celebrated Charmaine's earlier birthday at that time too :)

 Beef set with tomyam soup. Niceee :9
 The birthday girl, Charmaine. Received presents and cake!

Me, Jia Qi, Samantha, Charmaine, Thenessa, Chea.
-
-
-
-
-

Next day is the Deepavali day. Me and my high school friend, Huey Leen were invited to my indian friend's open house. Had a great reunion time with them all!

 Priya & Pavitra(ex-classmates). I ate indian cookies, snacks and their spicy foods, all are CURRY. Haha i likeee! (Y)

  4 of us. Used to play hard in high school together all the time ;)

-
-
-
-
-

Another day, hang out for high-tea with my 2 babes, Jia Qi & Samantha @ Levain. Took lot of photos and had lots of FUN! :D

 Chocolate Cappuccino & their Stone Oven pastries. #loves

 Sam with her Oglio Olio spaghetti.

 Jia Qi with  her dark chocolate cake.

Desserts. Awesome!

 I like the vintage ambiance there. Such a relaxing place for chilling.


 Nonsense photos. #lol

 Aww.. I love them :)

Never get to try their macaroons! :( Will visit there again next time. MUST! :))

p/s: College starts tomorrow! Wish myself all the best!

No comments: