Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Abroad from home

Clerk Quay @ Singapore.

No time to write and blog about my Singapore trip that i went on end of April. There's lot more photos in my sis's camera, but she hasn't send me completely yet. So just to show few pictures here.

The reason i go there is just for fun and visit my sis. I am too free at home lol.

Me love this! Fried potato with cheese. Tastes oh-sommmm. :D
An aunty saw i'm eating this and she asked, "这个什么来的?"
I said, "马铃薯."
Lol, i'm wondering Singaporeans never ate this before?

Japanese food for dinner on the first day. :) My favourite heheh.

Ubi Prawn Nasi Lemak @ Tampines Mall food court.

MOS rice burger with fries. Feeling special on this! First time eating burger which is made by RICE.

Garrett Mecadamia popcorn. The best popcorn i ever had! YUM YUM

Enjoyed shopping whole day long at Bugis with sis. :) Exhausted and foot pain!

Individual steamboat @ Chinatown. We ordered 2 different kind of soup, Tomyam & Broth. 1 set of this only costs $5.50. I think it's quite worth to eat. :)

Clerk Quay river.

A boat passed by. Looks like an artistic picture, isn't it? :)

Hokkaido Green Tea Ice-cream! Soft texture yet fast melted.

We had Thai cuisine before my sis send me to the bus station on the last day. I love the green curry and pandan leaves with chickens! *how to say delicious in Thai? Lol.

You can see, i just eat and play, play and eat in Singapore. How enjoy? :P Of course have to thank my sis brought me all around in Sg to visit the places that i never been before, and also the hospitality and entertainment that she has provided.

I almost visited over half pieces of land in Sg already. Only in 3 days time! First time experience abroad by alone, i was so blur when i passed the Sg's custom! Lol. The trip is awesome!

No comments: