Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Latest updates


I have to say thousand and millions apology to all my readers that are waiting for my blog updates for ages. Okayh i know i'm lack of blogging nowadays, because i was just so lazy. Excuse me please :( And my blog was so dead, with silent and peace, so it was really turned off my mood to blog already. :(

Well, my latest updates are about the CNY days on last week. As usual, went back to my dad's hometown, Melacca for bai nian. We stayed there for 3 days 2 night, then we went back to KL on the 2nd day of CNY d. Nothing much special. Let's the pictures do the talk.



Had a reunion lunch at my Aunty's (also can called as my kai ma) house.



This is our reunion dinner on the CNY eve. Okayh i know it sounds kinda farnie because we were having steamboat. But yes, we just had a simple reunion dinner with a small gathering.



Fire crackers of the night. Bilibala whole night of noises.



Acting stupid and camwhoring with sister in the car. Alright the birthday girl on the CNY eve.



First day of CNY. Lion's dance at cousin's house. Kinda bored with the same old patterns in every year. Since this year is tiger year, aren't they should have a tiger dance?



Oh my beloved baby Shirley. She's my cousin's daughter, or also can called as my pet niece. She was damn adorable yet kinda naughty at times. She talked her baby language that we couldn't understand what she's talking about. And her laughing was so delightful. Like this.



Sooo cuteeeeeeeeee! Her face expression looks like wanted to cry, but actually she was laughing while closes her eyes up and open her mouth big and laugh out loud. :D



This is the picture i love the most. Ain't she prettay? How good if a baby will not grow up forever. So that we can have a baby to play like adopting a pet lol wtf



Gambling on the CNY. This is a game called Lotto. It is like BINGO game. Get the numbers to strike a line on your card, then you can win all the money. I won the first round, but at last i lost all the money i'd won. I should have just run away after i won! Ish



Went to Jonker Street at night. There was not much stalls to shop because we went there in the late night.



Ate Taiwan spicy sausage! I must have try other flavours too on the next time. :)



Before going back to KL, took pictures with my cousins that are approximately at my age.

Continue followed my parents for bai nian after back to KL. House visiting were tiring me seriously. And it was boring with doing the same things of visiting every houses. Greetings and saying gong xi fa cai, sit down and chit chatting, maybe have some CNY cookies and drinks, then it's time to give angpau, then balik.

Visiting relatives house was even worse. After makan, then sleep. Because there was nothing else we can doooooo! Wtf



Visited my babysitter's house that is never seen her for long time! She said i'm still a chubby kid when the last time i saw her lol. I even forgotten how she looks like, so i take picture and take is as a memory. :)



Me and relatives light up the wishing lattern. It was a memorable moments when seeing the lattern getting up to the sky.



Celebrated CNY party at my church and played some games. This is my group, we won the last round but got the 1st runner up for the overall scores.



Followed my cousin to a friend's house for bai nian at Puchong, Puteri 12.



His house is pretty big enough. This is the living room. Can you see the huge plasma tv? Hello, this is not the only one listen here. Included upstairs, in the room and the audio room also have it. Omfg why am i not born in a rich family. T___T I know, we should not complain bout our life. FML



How many sneakers here? You count it and tell me.



Beautiful view of Puchong. It was nice when standing up at the hills. I love the gentle breeze and the fresh air on top of the mountain. Pretty relaxing. I must buy a house on top of the hill one day, because i'm just fall in love with it. <3

No comments: